The Currog Lodge Duck and Pheasant Shoot in County Fermanagh is located in a beautiful setting with over 60 acres of woodland on a 240 acre farm. Northern Ireland has a long tradition of game shooting and we offer a unique destination and full hospitality with quality pheasant and duck hunting packages to our customers.
The scenery is spectacular and we have the perfect ground which is ideal for high fast birds. Your allocated gamekeeper has years of experience in hosting shooting holidays and is patient with a keen interest in duck and pheasant shooting. 1,500 pheasants are put down, hatched and reared on the farm along with 1,500 ducks.
Normal game shooting days consist of 8 to 10 guns starting at 9.15 to 3.00pm approximately, with 100 to 110 birds per day on average. More game birds may be requested at booking.
A generous lunch is provided after the shoot and accommodation can be arranged if required.
The shoot consists of 7 pheasant drives and 3 duck drives using 2 duck ponds. Shooters are transported around drives on a land rover and seated trailer.
At the end of the day, all shot birds can be taken away if so desired.
Rates for the 2013/2014 Shooting Season
- Price per gun – £300 based on 110 bird days – no price per bird
- Price per gun – £150 and £20 per bird thereafter
- Single gun bookings also available
- Duck only days and Pheasant only days by request
- Some walked up only days are also available
Game Shooting Dates
- Every Saturday plus Boxing Day & New Years Day
- September to January is Duck Season
- Pheasant Season begins in October and runs to January
- Mixed duck and pheasant days available from October to January
- We cater to other days by request, please inquire